Subject: Re: [amos-list] Hello folks :P
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 13:14:10 +0200

From: [email-masked]

> S9225796 <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
>Sorry about my crude e-mail address, but I'm here at college. My home
>address is actually [email-masked]. I am wanting to subscribe to
>this list using my home address, however I can't remember how I managed
>to join before! Advice please!

Goto http:\\www.onelist.com and then enter your e-mail address
and password and finally click on "Member Center".
There you can change your e-mail address.
If you've forgot your password there's a help function for you.

	Magnus

--------------------------- ONElist Sponsor ----------------------------

Books, music, videos, gifts, e-cards, auctions-find them at AMAZON.COM.
Browse Earth's Biggest Selection!  Enjoy everyday savings of up to 50%!
<a href=" http://clickme.onelist.com/ad/amazon1 ">Click Here</a>

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official AMOS WWW: http://members.xoom.com/AmosFactory/front.html